Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finally got my computer back!

My computer died for a while and I just got it back today. Thank GOD it's here or else I would've gone crazy with cabin fever. Because honestly when I don't have access to my computer I start to go bonkers, I can't write, i can't laugh, I have NO WAY of contacting my Facebook friends! I go CRAZY! Anyway La  Mirada school news! Gammit! Last week was really juicy with that huge rock, and the shooting and the bank robbery across town. 


  • But this week is a slow news week, talent show signup began yesterday and according to my sources at least 8 acts have signed up, not bad for 2 days. 
  • FBLA got a whole bunch of awards at last Saturday's competition, which wasn't exciting until we all saw them scarfing Gondola's pizza lol. 
  • Sadie's season has started, at least 10 people have been asked to Sadie's using giant posters/balloons/dance routines. 
  • Kony 2012 went viral 2 days ago and has the Internet raving, click HERE to see what that's all about because I don't really understand it myself. 
  • And lastly, the school's new creative writing magazine, The Lost Compass, is having a contest to decide the cover they'll use. 
That's really all there is I guess, here's some funny pictures if you actually took the time to read this, yay! 












I got the pics from: HERE,  THERE , THIS PLACE  and HERE TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment