Monday, February 27, 2012

Big News from LM

So news from LM, lemme think. 
Okay so the biggest news thing of the day...
...
...
IT RAINED!

Yeah whenever it rains people in La Mirada freak out, it's like 
"OH MY GOD IT'S RAINING WHAT DO WE DO? WE'RE GONNA GET WET!"
But then again I can't judge, I'm one of the worst.


So anyway besides the freaking rain I decided to pretend that one day i might actually become a reporter and get some news from LM so in order (in my head) of most important to least here it is:
  • Sadie's - Sadie's is gonna be March 30th and it's gonna be at Knott's! Yay! And you know this blogger with a ponytail will definitely be there to relay all the details back to you. Guest passes are due Wednesday, so if you happen to read this then godspeed to you!
  • VAPA Extravaganza is coming up, actually it's April 3rd but the auditions are tomorrow and this girl will be there to see most of the action except for one little thing
  • Tomorrow is a city council meeting thing. I wouldn't normally say anything but several LM students will be there for a Youth Council thing. So I have to show up there and take a few notes.
  • Grad Night tickets are on sale and this promises to be one of the best ever. Sounds like the class of 2012 will be going out with a bang! 
  • Last thing, students who want summer jobs in La Mirada can see what might be available on Wed. at lunch in the quad.

That's all I guess, no more rain in the forecast for this week, I guess one last funny thing before I go


Rain Image   VIA THIS SITE HERE
Rage Comic VIA THIS SITE HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment