Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcome to Our Home!

Hey Guys

So I decided to Make a blog for no apparent reason, I think I'll blog random things. Like my personality I guess the blog will range from emo crud that i can't stand in a regular mood, to incredibly hilarious cr*p that can only be stolen off the Internet because I am NOT funny. also this blog will remain, for the most part, clean. I'll try to censor my posts and whatever you put in the comments is your business. I'll also kinda make this a blog about LMHS so maybe I can draw an occult following from there ಠ_ಠ lol no way. This will probably just be another anonymous online teenage blog from a kid who knows basic code. But, I can find funny pictures, so there's always those to look forward too.



Like this picture! I love these!

^See I Censored it! (For the record Sex isn't censored because everyone  who reads this blog should know what it is, if you don't please ask mommy or daddy.)^
VIA THIS SITE HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment